20140209

TARTAN



 









slippers: Topshop / jeans: H&M / sweater: Zara / coat: Ganni (via Zalando) / bag: Baginc / nailpolish: Essie


Hey there peeps.
I am feeling better and the fever is gone now. I am almost on my normal energy level and thats why here is the promised first outfit post! Yaay *drum rolls*, I really want to do posts like this on a regular basis. The Ganni coat is one of my favourite fall and winter companion. It makes every outfit an eye-catcher and I think it is the piece I got the most compliments for. Tartan is sooo my thing at the moment. The slippers from Topshop recently joined my tartan collection and are a really nice low-budget alternative to THE Céline slippers (which are waaay over my budget). 
Uhh and have you seen the delish red velvet cupcake from YUMM Cupcakes (I told you about it in the sneak peek post). 
 
XX 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment