20130611

ISABEL MARANT x H&M










Hey there peeps!

OOOOH MYYYY GOOOD! I was, no I am freaking out! Isabel Marant cooperates with H&M and brings out a collection in November! I love her, and I mean it! I cant say I like quite all her ever designed pieces! Sadly I dont own any, YET! I like the silhouette of her collections, the way she designs her shoes and all in all the mix between the Parisian chic and a sporty bohemian look. Genius!
I am really looking forward and my money is going to the bank now! What about you?
 I can say, she made my day. I am coughing and suffering from a mean flu virus in bed and hoping to get well soon and start some new projects! Stay tuned.. ;)

XO 

P.S. My dear readers from Switzerland, Germany and Austria, did you already joined the Zalando giveaway?

& dont forget to follow me via Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter , 

No comments:

Post a Comment